Do you love talking with others and greeting them with a smile?
Are you constantly happy and find ways to help others?
Do you catch minor details that others miss?
Are you proficient at socializing on the phone and helping them get to the right person?
Do you love to assist others in the spotlight and prefer quiet task lists and gold ⭐️ stars?
We are searching for this quiet perfectionist!
- 1+ experience providing Administrative Assistant and/or receptionist support in a fast-paced environment preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint preferred
- What you’ll need to be successful:
Success in this job relies on your time management skills, organization capabilities, and positive attitude. The Assistant will act as an extension of the team in administrative and phone activities, open/close the office, collection documentation from borrowers, run errands and assist with marketing tasks, follow up calls. You will also act as a liaison between borrowers, office staff and any other 3rd parties involved. You will need to bring enthusiasm, attention to detail, and a quick wit.
Candidates will also possess:
- Good time management & the ability to meet deadlines
- Strong written & verbal communication skills, necessary to expedite tasks
- Extraordinary customer service to both internal and external customers
- Teamwork mindset with a willingness to train in new employees to your team
- Strong computer and technology related skills
- Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, take messages and routing correspondence
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system
- Arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders along with making travel arrangements for office when needed.
- Ability to work across multiple time zones
- Solid problem solver, team player, have a sense of humor
- Must love food of the taco variety!
YOU MUST LOVE OUR MILITARY FAMILIES, OR DON’T BOTHER APPLYING!