As a Loan Officer you must maintain a broad and current understanding of mortgage products, guidelines, pricing strategies, and industry standards. Engage in local community activities/organizations to develop new business and grow awareness of our kickass VA Home Loan Bootcamps! In addition, develop and grow relationships with real estate professionals, home builders, and other referral sources to generate VA mortgage leads.
- Military Experience or Military Spouse Experience a HUGE Plus
- 1+ years of experience as a Loan Officer Assistant a plus, but not required
- Must be able to obtain your MLO license
What you’ll need to be successful with VLG:
Success in this job relies on your time management skills, organization capabilities, and positive attitude.
WE SPECAILIZE IN TRAINING BRAND NEW LOAN OFFICERS, SO PLEASE APPLY…EVEN IF YOU DON’T HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE!
Candidates will also need to possess:
- Desire and skills to be a “Master Networker” and meet new people “Every. Single. Day.”
- We Educate, we do not sell – Sales Experience is not a requirement here, you just need to be super cool, smart and have grit!
- Ability to prioritize tasks & meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal, written & interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to use computers, loan software & utilize the technical resources we provide you
- Professional & positive demeanor at all times with teammates & clients
- Solid problem solver, team player, have a sense of humor and love tacos!!!
YOU MUST LOVE OUR MILITARY FAMILIES, OR DON’T BOTHER APPLYING!