Veterans Lending Group is unlike any mortgage lender you’ve ever worked for! WTF…yes, our W*hat T*he F*un days, are just one thing we do to bond with our team…in-between the SHRED FEST that is mortgage lending!
We are looking to add VA Specialty Processor! Seriously, you must SMILE and ENJOY LIFE to work with this team. You must also be a solid problem solver and team-player who is punctual, self-motivated, able to work independently, and has a sense of humor. VLG is a fast-paced environment where we LOVE working with our active duty service members, Veterans and their families, as a matter of fact, VA loans make up 90% of the loans we close! We need our new teammate to have the same dedication and passion as we do.
As a Processor, you must maintain a broad and current understanding of mortgage products, guidelines, pricing strategies, and industry standards.
- Military Experience or Military Spouse Experience a HUGE Plus
- 1+ years in a processing role preferred
- Applicants should be up to date with current mortgage practices and regulations
- Must hold MLO license or able to get licensed within 90 days
What you’ll need to be successful:
Our Processors are responsible for providing quality customer service while obtaining all necessary documentation to underwrite a loan including ordering any third-party documentation as needed. The Processor will send out initial disclosures, updated LE’s, rate lock disclosures and closing disclosures. If you are looking for a fast-paced environment that fosters respect & growth, this is the place for you!
Candidates will also possess:
- Ability to perform a thorough review & analysis of a borrower’s credit, employment, income & assets prior to submission for underwriting.
- Accuracy in ensuring the entire loan file is complete & well documented prior to submission for underwriting.
- Ability to prioritize & meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal, written & interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail.
- Good organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines.
- Ability to use computers, loan software & utilize technical resources provided.
- Professional & positive demeanor at all times with teammates & clients.
- Solid problem solver, team player, have a sense of humor.
- Must love food of the taco variety!
YOU MUST LOVE OUR MILITARY FAMILIES, OR DON’T BOTHER APPLYING!