A pre-approval is a written commitment from a lender to extend a mortgage to you for a specific amount and time period. This involves an analysis of your financial status and credit history.
With a pre-approval, you’ll be able to set your budget, negotiate confidently and close faster. Realtors and sellers will often take your offer more seriously if you get preapproved prior to house shopping because it lets them know you are ready to make a deal. This will help streamline your process and help everything to run smoothly.
- 2 most recent pay stubs
- 2 months of most recent bank or asset statements
- 2 years of most recent federal tax returns
- Photo ID & Social Security Card
- Copy of DD-214 or Statement of Service (VA)
- Current mortgage statement (if applicable)
Start the pre-approval process through our online application.